Tuesday, June 29, 2010

MTA Diaries...

If you had a smooth subway ride in this morning then count your lucky stars because my usual easy breezy 30min ride into work, became a 90min through the depths of hell excursion into work this morning. And when I finally made it in, I realized that half of my coworkers hadn't made it in either... Could they be stuck on the same rat trap of an N train as I was? Did I miss something? Oh wait, yes the MTA decided to cancel several trains, reroute lines, turn express trains into locals and make my commute in on a 90 degree day a living hell. Notice my paparazzi shot of the hot crowded mess. No it wasn't as bad as it looks.... It was worse!

1 comment:

  1. ooooooh my gosh. There was a fire on West 4th yesterday and it JACKED up service for several lines!
    and i hate the cuts! Hate them i say!

    ReplyDelete